Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rain Watching Apr 03, 2007

beat you rain against my window
washing away the dust that stains my vision
in angry torrents you pour all around me
taking the grime washing my hurts away
cleaned and cleansed a new may
I arise stronger than before
refreshed rejuvenated
as those rivulets of rain
rush away from my shady refuge
lead my aspirations give birth to hopes
seeking and forging unbreakable bonds
of a future uncertain yet pregnant with promise
a calm that resides at the end of every storm

No comments:

You Are Welcomed Warmly

I see you've found yourself suddenly here amidst the poetic scribbles of my rambling mind often incoherent to the general you and only understood by myself.

If you find that my words have touched you, then indeed my journey of words has met its objective ... I wish to be able to let you the unknown reader experience my rollercoaster existence with the stringing of words.

It is my sincere hope that you will come many times again and leave your comments and feedback for I am only a writer here in the anonymity of the internet, harbouring a burning desire to someday hold my words bound within pages in the bookstores of the world ...

Perhaps dreams keeps us going - I intend to try perhaps to turn mine into some reality .. thank you for stopping by...

.ani