Monday, July 7, 2008

Rendered Wordless Dec, 1999

Enchanted by the knowledge of your existence
I seem to go through days without thought
And when I remember how you planted yourself within me
Growing inside another life that I am empowered with
A feeling of awe overtakes me
Sometimes rendering me wordless
At the wonder of it all
How is it That I was blessed with such stature
To encounter quite unprepared
The wonder of motherhood
I plan to write you songs; And tell you yarns of my youth
Read my favourite authors; Praise God's name with you
Walk in valleys, climbing hills
Holding tightly unto your tiny hands
Showing you the wonders of my world
Enchanted am I with the knowledge
That you are my flesh and my blood
And that my soul is as much apart of yours

No comments:

You Are Welcomed Warmly

I see you've found yourself suddenly here amidst the poetic scribbles of my rambling mind often incoherent to the general you and only understood by myself.

If you find that my words have touched you, then indeed my journey of words has met its objective ... I wish to be able to let you the unknown reader experience my rollercoaster existence with the stringing of words.

It is my sincere hope that you will come many times again and leave your comments and feedback for I am only a writer here in the anonymity of the internet, harbouring a burning desire to someday hold my words bound within pages in the bookstores of the world ...

Perhaps dreams keeps us going - I intend to try perhaps to turn mine into some reality .. thank you for stopping by...

.ani