Monday, July 7, 2008

My Wish On Your Birthday Jul 13, 2007

A memory of you came to mind
At the stroke of midnight
I remembered it is your special day
You celebrate yet another year

I hardly can believe
Twelve years have lapsed
Since that fateful evening
Our eyes met amongst the crowd

I recollect that first year
When the date came by
With loving wishes
A cake a flame was presented

You stood dumbfounded
A loss for words unable to speak
Tears filled your eyes
You’d never had cake on your before

This year remembered only
Reminded via technology
That I should celebrate
The joy of your being

Only the rising of bile
And sadness was harnessed
Surely in her arms now
Your tomorrows are content

And hence my only wish
On this your, significant day
That when mine comes around
Hanging ropeless no longer shall I be

No comments:

You Are Welcomed Warmly

I see you've found yourself suddenly here amidst the poetic scribbles of my rambling mind often incoherent to the general you and only understood by myself.

If you find that my words have touched you, then indeed my journey of words has met its objective ... I wish to be able to let you the unknown reader experience my rollercoaster existence with the stringing of words.

It is my sincere hope that you will come many times again and leave your comments and feedback for I am only a writer here in the anonymity of the internet, harbouring a burning desire to someday hold my words bound within pages in the bookstores of the world ...

Perhaps dreams keeps us going - I intend to try perhaps to turn mine into some reality .. thank you for stopping by...

.ani