Friday, April 11, 2008

Unattended PO Box Mar 5, 2006

SEND US YOUR HEART! it said
And we'll fill it with LOVE!
scarcely knowing what to expect
I pulled my heart out and sent it along
to the PO Box address that the advert carried
HEART BACK it read promising one that returned
TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE ART OF LOVE
I waited in anticipation
Hoping each day that my heart would
Find its way back full of my expectations
Waiting and waiting
Was all I did
Never did my heart come back to find me
Now heartless I walk around
Not able to love
For that important vessel MY HEART
Is now in some PO Box unattended

No comments:

You Are Welcomed Warmly

I see you've found yourself suddenly here amidst the poetic scribbles of my rambling mind often incoherent to the general you and only understood by myself.

If you find that my words have touched you, then indeed my journey of words has met its objective ... I wish to be able to let you the unknown reader experience my rollercoaster existence with the stringing of words.

It is my sincere hope that you will come many times again and leave your comments and feedback for I am only a writer here in the anonymity of the internet, harbouring a burning desire to someday hold my words bound within pages in the bookstores of the world ...

Perhaps dreams keeps us going - I intend to try perhaps to turn mine into some reality .. thank you for stopping by...

.ani