Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where Are We Going Jul 10, 2007

Give me your hand
We are going on a ride …
Life rollercoaster
Come if you are not faint of heart
Come as you are unmasked without pretense
Come laugh merrily or shed sad tears
Come with eyes open wide
See the pains and the sufferings
See the joys and the sharing
See both aspirations and disappointments
I request to give me your hand
In trust, in subjugation, in resignation
Hold forth that question forming on your tongue
Ask it not and dispel the magic of the moment
It brings me bitter frustrations
When you ask Where Are We Going?

No comments:

You Are Welcomed Warmly

I see you've found yourself suddenly here amidst the poetic scribbles of my rambling mind often incoherent to the general you and only understood by myself.

If you find that my words have touched you, then indeed my journey of words has met its objective ... I wish to be able to let you the unknown reader experience my rollercoaster existence with the stringing of words.

It is my sincere hope that you will come many times again and leave your comments and feedback for I am only a writer here in the anonymity of the internet, harbouring a burning desire to someday hold my words bound within pages in the bookstores of the world ...

Perhaps dreams keeps us going - I intend to try perhaps to turn mine into some reality .. thank you for stopping by...

.ani