Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cyber Copulation May 29, 2007

two beings on different continents
brought together over fibre optics
and deep sea cables
armed with webcams and fast typing
their journey into the erotics begins
what pray tell spurs them and million others
to undress before flickering monitors
displaying arousal and bits meant for copulation
to a perfect stranger as surreal as his handle IDIE4U69
is it loneliness then that drives them
are they inadequate for the real thing
that they hide behind pseudonyms and keyboards
living out fantasies that should be lived with real partners
she watches him shake and shiver
he watches her squirm and shudder
spent with glazed eyes they type sweet nothings
promising tomorrows of undying love and togetherness
they bid their goodbyes as they sign off
and login with new handles and yet again trawl cyberspace
for another round of explosive cyber copulation

No comments:

You Are Welcomed Warmly

I see you've found yourself suddenly here amidst the poetic scribbles of my rambling mind often incoherent to the general you and only understood by myself.

If you find that my words have touched you, then indeed my journey of words has met its objective ... I wish to be able to let you the unknown reader experience my rollercoaster existence with the stringing of words.

It is my sincere hope that you will come many times again and leave your comments and feedback for I am only a writer here in the anonymity of the internet, harbouring a burning desire to someday hold my words bound within pages in the bookstores of the world ...

Perhaps dreams keeps us going - I intend to try perhaps to turn mine into some reality .. thank you for stopping by...

.ani